Sunday, February 18, 2007

the week i cannot forget...

i came home from school last february 9, hoping that ill have some time to relax myself from all of the things that's happening to me at school. i want to spend some available time with those that i want to be with...those that i want to do, my family, friends...and someone special.
before that, i felt something was wrong, and somehow, i found it hard for me to go home, unlike the previous weeks that passed...something was wrong, but i dismissed that fact. besides, what would go wrong if i am with...
but the following days were proofs that there was something really wrong. i want to wake up from this nightmare, if it is.
if someone would ask me if i am ok...i am not. and i think it would be a long time before i will be. and that time, would never be the same...

and still, this nightmare goes on...

No comments: