Wednesday, October 31, 2007

about my girlfriend and the coming semester...

I love my girlfriend.

I just can’t believe myself that after everything that I have to go through for this, she’s here with me, and she’s worth everything that I went through.

But come to think of it, why would I have to put myself into this, according to some, “mess”? Wouldn’t it be nice for me to stay single?

Simple, I do not think like them. This relationship that I am into right now is not a mess, and I chose, and still am choosing, to be in it and be with her.

There may have been times that we had our petty quarrels, misunderstandings and cold moments; but what matters and counts are those moments that we spend to make it up.

We may not know what the future may bring us, but this we’re sure…we’ll be there for each other, no matter what.

Baby, I love you so much!

==========

This semestral break, though short, had been fruitful (I guess). Next week, classes officially open for the second semester. And this semester, I believe would be a lot more challenging for my part.

I really wish to finish my studies by October next year (the latest), and proceed to job-hunting immediately for experience. I plan to take my masterals for my course and proceed to teaching, my second dream, aside from….some knows what. But then, past is past; and I’m over with what has transpired then, and I don’t want to get back anymore.

Going back (harhar), having 15 units (and 8 units more, I hope), will be challenging, plus the fact that I will be reviewing as well for the comprehensive exam in the latter part of this semester. Aside from that, I will be both helping out with my mom and girlfriend in their different academic requirements throughout this semester (my mom with her academic requirements at CEFAM, while my girlfriend’s minor subjects at San Beda…I can’t actually help her with her majors, thoughL).

Some asked me, “Can you keep up?”

I say, “I’m not sure, but there’s no harm in trying, right?”

Besides, I believe that I have slacked (not the exact term) enough; it’s time for me to be fully focused on the things that I need to do.

I’m gonna need every help that I can get… wahahahaha!

==========

1 comment:

saisai said...

some may call a relationship a mess, but if you have found someone worth going through all that mess.. you're lucky.

good luck sa studies. i do hope you finish soon.