Wednesday, September 19, 2007

:)

A few months back, on this day (the 19th), I formally thought of myself as no longer single. And I finished acting like one.

I am no longer single, and I chose to be. And until today, I am living in that decision. I know she still chooses it too.

Yes, she is my first girlfriend. Many tell me that I am becoming too idealistic with regards to my present relationship (since it’s my first). I don’t know, maybe I do. Some still tell me that I am giving too much. Maybe I am, but I don’t regret it.

I always tell her that I do not have any regrets that she was the one I chose to be with. We may have our differences, but that’s alright. What’s more important right now for me, I believe, is that we understand each other, we are there for each other, and we love each other as such as we can and do.

I am fully committed to her and to this relationship that I have. There may have been times that I fell short of the things that I should have done, but I will try to be the best that I can be.

I chose not to be the perfect one for her, but I am trying to be the right one. And I think, that is what she wants more.

For my girlfriend: I love you, and I will always be here for you and with you, no matter what.

No comments: