Saturday, September 08, 2007

What the?!

Just last Tuesday, my father texted me (since I’m in Canlubang) about them receiving a mail from the school. They received my grades from last semester. I just don’t know how or why they always get my grades before me, but no matter…I’m just happy that they’re getting to see what I’m trying to do to make myself better…in school.

I just noticed…from my former school…I never received flat 1’s for a grade…I can remember that I had 1.25 for P.E. (Karatedo) in my first year 2nd semester and second year 2nd semester. But here, in Don Bosco, I never thought I’ll even have one of that. First semester last year, I got 1, and for the following semester, I had 2.

Anyway, here’s what my parents received. I’m satisfied with this…and still, I’ll have to make myself better, right?

DON BOSCO COLLEGE

Final Grades: 2nd Term, 2006-2007

STUDENT ID:

0607001

NAME:

Afable, Kristoffer B.

COURSE:

AB-Philo

YEAR:

4th Year

Subject Code

Subject Title

Units

Grade

Fil 002

Panitikang Filipino

3

1.75

HPL 102

Scholasticism of St. Thomas Aquinas ( History of Medieval Philosophy)

3

1.00

HPL 109

History of Contemporary Philosophy

3

1.00

LTN 122

Church Latin II

2

2.00

Phl 105

Philosophy of Science and Technology (Cosmology)

3

1.50

Phl 133

Seminar: Political Philosophy

3

1.50

RLT 008

Marriage and Family Life

3

1.75

Average (GPA)

1.48

No comments: