Sunday, September 09, 2007

OK…We believe it’s time

For these past months, I was trying to discern whether or not to do something that I thought could somehow be left undone. However, I was wrong. It is really right to say that the truth will reveal itself in time. Still, it is right to say that the truth will set us free.

Looking into the past, why was I thinking like that? Why am I still trying to think about saying the truth? Can you blame me for not trusting the people I used to trust? Can you blame me for not saying the truth?

But, looking into myself, what was it that I was thinking about? What did I fear? Who? Was I anxious or depressed at the fact that I feared rejection and criticism? I was weighing the scales…and at some point in time, I had the wrong measurement.

But now, before the truth is tainted with lies, here it goes…

I am in love, and the person that I am in love with is now with me. In short, she’s my girlfriend now. Who, you say? Would there be anyone else?

At this point, let me explain myself, though I need not to…

The reason why I decided to forego the immediacy of telling people of this truth is not only for me; but also for her. We were both going through a lot of things lately, and we are trying to avoid anything that would make matters worse. I admit, being here was not easy, but even if it’s hard, it was all worth it. If people would judge us on this, let it be. But I believe that for the both of us, as well as for the rest of the minority who understands the whole picture…I did the right thing.

If the truth, whether the whole or in part, needs to be known, let us know…we’ll fill you in. Nobody will ever give you what you ask in this…no one…except us.

No comments: