Thursday, January 25, 2007

What's...

What’s the meaning of doing things out of no reason?

I thought everything’s going on with a purpose or reason

If there is no reason, why do it at all?

Is it because one thinks of nothing, so as to do something out of nothing?

Or it is just because one is too lax not to take to mind one’s reason of doing it?

I think that when one does something with no reason, that’s the true reason at all

What’s to love if you don’t have something or someone to love?

I’m done loving myself, but until now, I do not know who or what to love besides me

Is it that I do not know, or is it I refuse to know?

Love cannot be contained to oneself; it must be directed towards another

If love can’t be directed to another, it is useless…

What’s to live if you have no reason to live at all?

Some say one lives for the other, but when will come a time that one can live for oneself?

Others say one lives for the self, but when will come a time that one can live for the other?

Would it be a waste if one lives for nothing at all?

I don’t say that I feel this way, it’s just I might be able to…

What’s to choose when you have nothing to choose from?

If you only have one, you don’t need to choose anymore

Because when one has to choose, one gets one, and leaves the other

But when one only gets one, one needs not to leave the other, for there is no other to leave in the first place…

But, what’s the point of asking for things to be expressed by reason alone that cannot be answered by reason alone?

Believe…

No comments: