Tuesday, July 03, 2007

For Two Meddling People…Who Just Won’t Stop

You…

Honestly, I don’t really think you understand the situation. Then, I ask: are you innocent, or just ignorant? I am certain you are not innocent. Worse…you might be just making yourself ignorant…much more like a fool.

I pity you for being judgmental. You take things as what you see and judge them using your insufficient reason. You interpret things that happen as though you have the right to do so. And worse, you are doing that on people…lol.

I live my life, and so is the rest of this world…even you. Live your own; I don’t need someone who doesn’t even know how to ask me what’s going on, and just go on thinking what he wants to think.

What’s happening doesn’t always show on the things you plainly sense about. Understand between the actions and life, as reading between the lines. There are things that must be left as it is, and prying just to know these things isn’t going to help either you or me. What would you gain then, if you would know what you want to know? Isn’t it you judged it even before it was made known to you? What’s the sense? And if you would know what needs to be known, would you believe it? I don’t think so. You’ve already judged it before you could have understood it.

You’re too rash in your actions. But, if that’s the way you want it to be, I won’t stop you. Just don’t blame me if you’re gonna lose sight of the road, and hit something with full force. I tell you, you won’t even have the chance to survive. You might as well be dead…

Sounds morbid? I may be exaggerating…but for you, it isn’t impossible. Watch your step; you might be stepping on the wrong ground. And that…just might be the last one.

And for You…

Isn’t it funny that the person I thought to be that someone I could feel close to in the past would be the complete opposite? I mean…you. You think you’re so smart? You think you could actually be everyone’s eye-candy?

What you did placed the wall between us…and what you did just ended to become the knife I’m holding right now. Guess where would I use it? You don’t need to…I’ll tell you: it’s for you. What you did isn’t an act of concern…Does your nature include being meddlesome?

Don’t ever cross me…you would regret that I might just run you through…if you still can.

Ei, just a thought…if you think these are just empty words…

YOU DON’T KNOW ME! SO…BACK OFF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here kristofferafable.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research presents that almost 90% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.