Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Not having the perfect one, but the right one…

“I can not have anything that’s perfect, that I know…

But that doesn’t deprive me of having the right one”


Though man has different perceptions what they conceive as “perfect”, the fulfillment of the word is never met. We thus only conceive of things that are beyond one’s satisfaction as perfect. In whatever phase or place we look into, there’s nothing perfect that is within our reach, well, except one.


All this time of my conscious life, I looked mostly on real things. I tried to be optimistic most of the time but it bites; and hurts a lot. I tried to be pessimistic at one point, yet it doesn’t fit me for the fact that there are still good things that happen in my life; even I cannot contest that. Thus, I places myself in the middle, not too much of either extremes. I am looking at the real deal now.


My premise at the beginning is somehow my realization over some things that transpired or came in my life, such as that of life, family, friends, vocation, affiliation, relationship and so much more.


I know…

I don’t have the perfect life, but what I am living right now is meant for me, thus I feel that somehow, this is the right life for me as a whole.

I don’t have the perfect family or relatives, but I have, as I believe, the right one…

I don’t have the perfect set of friends, but they are the right ones for me. Without them, would I be this way?

I don’t have the perfect calling. I fell and failed. But my present vocation seems to be the right one for me.

I don’t have the perfect membership in any group, some of them I turned down and left. But to those that I stayed into, I believe are the right ones for me.

I don’t have the perfect relationship; we still have our ups and downs. But that doesn’t deprive us of knowing and believing that what we have is the right one. I don’t have the perfect woman to love, but I sure have the right one.


Knowing these, and so much more about deprivation of perfection and achievement of just the right one, helped me to realize so much. These right ones that I have, for me, are somehow that I can call “perfect” in my own world.
It may not fulfill its real thought, but right and “perfect” nonetheless…

No comments: