Sunday, July 27, 2008

Being Proud, and Being Sorry

Just last Wednesday (July 23), my girlfriend was able to receive an award from her school. She ranked #1 Dean’s Lister in her batch and #5 in the whole school.

All that I can say is with that: I am so proud of her.

She told me how people from her school congratulated her and even cheered for her during the ceremonies. It was just too bad that I wasn’t there, nor I was able to greet her personally after that. She became too busy after the ceremonies that she was not able to have the time to tell me what happened. Her migraine towards the afternoon also came in the wrong time. This caused quite a big misunderstanding between us; big in the sense that we were not in good terms for more than two days. It was my fault actually, and I admit it.

Baby…I am sorry. I am really sorry.

No comments: