Saturday, July 12, 2008

random thoughts...

I saw you, and I am definitely sure you saw me.

I tried to connect to you, but I was taken aback by your cold stare.

I never walked away from you, much more leave you.

I never left you.

But maybe my absence makes you feel left behind.

I’m sorry, but please understand…I tried…

=====

I understand that it is wise at some time that you’ll be praised by what you do.

Just take into mind that maybe…I say maybe,

That you’ll serve for the sake of it alone.

Just like them.

=====

I learned from Confucius that one must do what he is supposed to do.

If a carpenter, do carpentry.

If a teacher, teach.

If a doctor, heal the sick.

Though this does not stop one from doing other things,

Doing other things is far different than hoarding them all,

Even those not one is supposed to do.

=====

I have been disillusioned with the fact that we can never be what we used to be.

After seeing you and being with you for a while,

I’ve been struck with that sad fact.

Can we be better? Or just let ourselves fall to ruin?

I thought making you do things on your own would make you happy, making you find your own life…since you’re growing

But when I’m trying to come back, why push me away?


=====

No comments: