Tuesday, April 03, 2007

As Summer Starts

I sighed to myself after my finals week at school, and as of now, I don’t know why. Was it because it’s already summer, or was it because I have to leave school and stay at home? Naturally, there are different emotions mixed up here…however, I am not much of the feelings-type of guy. Moreover, I am now thinking of the many times, many opportunities, many experiences as well as many lessons that are in front of me this summer.

As of this day of posting this, April 3, there had been already so many things that happened…some of which good, and still, the others were not so good (not totally bad in its fullest sense). Anyway, if you’ll ask me, this would be (to date) my most memorable summer…why? Haha!

I just hope, as this summer begins, progresses, and ends…I could do so many things not only for myself, but for others as well.

And by the way, before this summer ends, I’ll be focusing myself only on less than five priorities. What those are…is for me to know, and others to find out.

No comments: