Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Untitled Series I

I believe there is a thin line dividing two thoughts: that of caring and that of meddling. However, I’m still trying to find how it can be justified in its truest sense. I didn’t say I don’t know; I do. But, I just need to find for myself how I could really distinguish one from the other.

===

There is one among many things that ticks me off: when someone doesn’t respect my individuality; or the freedom to be myself. I guess everybody does. I ask then: why do other people really makes it a habit to take over one’s freedom to be his or herself?

===

A good friend sent me a SMS a few days ago, which says:

“People are gonna talk about me…especially when they envy me with the way I live my life

I’ll let them talk…I affected their lives, they didn’t affect mine”

At one face: Insensitivity

This reminds me of one advice I received from a friend a few years back: “Those who anger you, conquers you”

===

Getting too personal? Hey! Back off, will ya?

lol.

No comments: