Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Friend Returns

August 16, a day that I can somehow remember where I found a friend…again. As I had in my previous blog, I lost a friend because of me… (well, of course!)
But that is not the topic now…to date, this day (Aug. 16) is the birthday of that person. Though we are not in good terms, it doesn’t mean that I would forget about her special day. So, days before this, I decided to buy her a gift. I went to Festival to buy her something that she could somehow use in her studies…so I bought for her a flash drive.
On her birthday, I decided to have someone have it to her, instead of myself, because somehow I am afraid of what she may say. So I gave it to our common friend and I left. He gave it to her and somehow, she saw me passing her way and said thank you. I decided not to take that chance yet to talk to her, but she insisted in talking to me. I obliged, and there it goes…we are ok again!
Oh well…I am just really thankful that our misunderstanding and gap is over.

No comments: