Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Inadequacies…

Man is indeed not contented…
And since I am a man…I am not contented
With what?
With everything…
Coz, why do I bother to ask if I’m already contented?
Why think if I’m contented of what I know?
Why love if I’m already contented of the love that was given to me…?
Why do everything that I’m doing if I’m already contented with the life I have now?

Man is indeed seeking perfection…
And since I am a man…I am seeking perfection
Perfection of what?
Perfection of the inadequacies and imperfections that we have in life…

Can I obtain it?
And if I obtained it, would I be able to understand it?
And if I understood it, would I be able to live in accordance to it?
And if I live in accordance to it, would I inspire others to do the same?
Or would I just bring them, as well as myself, to fall into the sea of more confusion?

Man…
Not contented…
Seeking Perfection…
Always asking questions…
Confused…

But, though man is as is, we have a GOD to back us up
God is man’s goal of contentedness…
God is man’s goal of perfection…
God ends man’s search for answers…
God ends man’s confusions…

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

No comments: