Saturday, December 09, 2006

La lang…

Who am I right now?
Sometimes, I feel like I am too spread wide that I cannot distinguish who I really am. Yet, I feel that if I constrict myself to a few, I am limiting the capacity of my being. I know I can do many things, and I can do things that I do not know yet if I’ll be given the chance to learn about them. I am seen as a different person by each person that I know. And I am seen differently in comparison to the places that I’ve been into.
Was I the only one who made these?
And now, I feel that the burden is somehow taking its effect on me, and I don’t like it (as if I have the choice)…
Yet, this does not stop me from achieving the things that I need and have to do. And the things that I do, I do not for myself, but for something or someone else.
Sometimes, we, and I in particular seem to set aside things that are to be given consideration and importance, in one way or another. Start from oneself, or myself, I say. Why? I cannot give or be someone to others without giving to myself.
If I can, that would be mere and lowly hypocrisy, which I really ticks me off.

No comments: