Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sadness…

I am sad…really.
I have been sad for the longest time that I know.
Why?
Coz I’m a liar.
Liar to someone I really love.
But I cannot tell her.
Why?
I am afraid…
Afraid of what?
Afraid of what she may say…
Say that may be the end of what could have been good without this.

To someone I really love,
I am really sorry for keeping this to you. Ever since I met you, I’ve felt that I love you so much. And I still do. Yet I cannot say this to you because I don’t want to lose that one thing that connects us, with or without each other’s presence. I love you, and I really, really do. I don’t know how to say this to you but this I am sure, that I am and will always be here for you. I just wish that I can be with you. I love you, yet I am just not sure about myself. I am afraid to hurt you. And I don’t want to see you hurt. So, maybe until that time comes that I can tell you how much I really love you, I’ll just be around the corner, suffering, and waiting for that day that you’ll see…
I love you, and I will always do.

No comments: